Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Earth boxes

Wow....here is a photo of my Earth boxes just 3 weeks after planting them up! Compare the photo to the one posted with the first entry so you can see how much everything has grown. There are about a dozen green tomatoes hidden in there and 5 or 6 peppers also. Lots of flowers and buds forming so I'm sure there will be a bounteous harvest down the line. I've never seen such growth and very large leaves on the peppers and tomatoes. So far, the Earth boxes have lived up to everything they claim to be. You have to be sure to add water everyday...or at least every other day to keep them moist. No signs of insects or disease on any of the plants. So far, this is the easiest crop of tomatoes I've ever grown. If any of you have struggled with gardening, I'd surely recommend that you try gardening in an Earth box...It certainly has been easy for me!

Thanks for visiting. Come back often to see new posts.

Take care,

Ron, the Plant Man

No comments: